Our rapidly growing bridal and formal wear shop is seeking a part-time stylist. Our most successful stylists are strong sales consultants who are energetic about their work and are self-motivated. They have a passion for and a working knowledge of the latest trends in bridal and formal wear fashion. They understand the level of attention to detail that goes into each and every item sold and customer served. Top-performing consultants strive to achieve their goals, are hands-on, and build meaningful relationships with their customers.
If you are a team player who enjoys retail sales in a dynamic and professional environment, we would like to talk with you. High levels of customer service and listening skills are essential. Retail sales/customer service experience is required. Candidates must be able to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced, custom-order environment. Bridal or formal wear experience is preferred, but not required. Strong customer follow up-skills are a must. We invite you to join our team of committed, energetic professionals and help our customers with one of the most exciting and important purchases of their lives.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours. Hours will vary from 5-25 hours per week depending upon seasonal needs. During busy season: hours will mainly be Wednesday – Sunday. During off-season: hours will mainly be one day per week and 1-2 weekends per month.
Task & Responsibilities
- Assist shoppers in finding the perfect attire for their wedding, prom, or formal event by utilizing their knowledge about current fashion trends, fit and body types, and alteration requirements
- Measure customers and recommend which size to order based on their body measurements, fit of the dress or tuxedo, and potential alteration requirements
- Assist with the opening and closing of the store
- Clean the store as needed
- Follow up on current clients as well as leads generated from various sources
- Assist customers picking up gowns, selecting color swatches and trying on shoes
- Steam and press gowns and tuxes as need
- Assist with merchandising products, updating displays and cleaning displays
- Represent Hello Beautiful Bridal & Formal Wear at bridal shows and community events