Writing Your Own Vows
Toast to Champagne Gowns
Year-Round Color Trends
It’s never too early to start planning for your wedding…..well, maybe a little early if you haven’t found “The One” yet, but a girl can dream, which is a lot like planning. Here’s some tips on color combos that will dazzle in any season.
5. Amethyst, indigo, and violet create a stunning combination of purple that is perfectly season-less. This color combo allows for several tux color options, black, grey or tan pair well with multiple purple tones.
4. Royal blue and silver are a beautiful combination for any time of year. Paired with dark grey tuxes, this color story will shine in any season. A bouquet of white will pop against a royal blue bridesmaid gown and accent through the ceremony and reception.
3. Another year-round classic is navy and blush. These two colors combine for a beautiful and romantic palette. Your gentlemen will look dapper in their navy tuxes and the ladies will shimmer in their blush gowns. These soft colors will create a happy story for your romantic day.
2. We can’t leave out the most popular color combo in the Husker Nation. Red, black and white are a classic and timeless color combination, not to mention, one that is stunning in any season. Add a pop of gold or silver for some sparkle, and you’ll be in love with your wedding color palette. GBR!
1. Our last color combo is our personal favorite! Red & Turquoise is a beautiful combination any time of year. This warm and cool palette boasts two strong pops of color that can be easily balanced with white or ivory. Take your pick! Whether you’re going for a rustic look or high shine, red and turquoise will not fail. Dress your gentlemen in a neutral suit like tan or grey and the entire wedding party will look amazing too
Picking the perfect color combination can seem a bit overwhelming. Our advice: stick to colors you would wear. This will help the palette look and feel natural to you and will make it easier to create a beautiful color story. Make a point of pairing all your colors together on a storyboard and don’t be afraid to ask for a professional opinion. Our passion is to help you see the big vision for your wedding day, not just your gown, but your entire event! Say Hello & Shop at Hello Beautiful Bridal & Formal Wear today!