Join Our Team
Our rapidly growing bridal and formal wear boutique is seeking part-time and full-time stylist/consultants. Our most successful stylists are strong sales consultants who are energetic about their work and are self-motivated. They have a passion for and a working knowledge of the latest trends in bridal, prom, and formal wear fashion. They understand the level of attention to detail that goes into each and every item sold and customer served. Top-performing consultants strive to build meaningful relationships with their customers.
If you are a team player who enjoys retail sales in a dynamic and professional environment, we would love to meet you. High levels of customer service and listening skills are essential. Retail sales/customer service experience is important. Candidates must be able to successfully multitask in a fast-paced, custom-order environment. Bridal or formal wear experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right person. Strong customer follow up-skills are a must. We invite you to join our team of committed, energetic professionals and help our shoppers with one of the most exciting and important purchases of their lives.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including daytime, evening, and weekends. Hours will vary from 5-25 hours per week for part-time depending upon seasonal needs. During the busy season: hours will mainly be Wednesday – Sunday. During off-peak season: hours will mainly be 2-3 days per week and/or 2-3 weekends per month.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours. Hours will vary from 5-25 hours per week for part-time depending upon seasonal needs. During the busy season: hours will be scheduled across the busiest days of the week. We are open 7 days a week from January – April. During off-season: hours will be five days a week and a minimum of two weekends per month, sometimes three weekends during busy season.
Task & Responsibilities
- Greet all shoppers and identify their shopping interest, guide them through the shop
- Assist shoppers in finding the perfect attire for their wedding, prom, or formal event by utilizing their knowledge about current fashion trends, fit and body types, and alteration requirements
- Measure customers and recommend which size to order based on their body measurements, fit of the dress or tuxedo, and potential alteration requirements
- Assist with the opening and closing of the store
- Clean the store as needed
- Follow up on current clients as well as leads generated from various sources
- Assist customers picking up gowns, selecting color swatches, and trying on shoes
- Steam and press gowns and tuxes as needed
- Assist with merchandising products, updating displays, and cleaning displays
- Represent Hello Beautiful Bridal & Formal Wear at bridal shows and community events